What's the five most common mistakes business professionals make when prospecting?
1. Believing they can just "wing it," when they call on the phone or network.
2. Believing if they just "educate," the prospect on a products features or benefits, he'll buy.
3. Believing that a "maybe," or "send me some information means the prospect really has an interest.
4. Believing that chase and constant follow-up is the real way to "win the sale."
5. Believing that they only work on referrals, that's the only way to get business.